Here’s what the curators, Allyson Longueira and Dean Wesley Smith, had to say about the bundle:
“Science fiction readers all know that the main theme of all science fiction is the alien among us. Early on, when science fiction was a genre only read by science geeks and kids who built their own telescopes, readers felt that they were the aliens in the larger real world.
School was an alien place, other humans felt alien. Science fiction felt safe.
And science fiction stories and novels helped explain so much of what they were feeling.”
The initial titles in the The Aliens Among Us (minimum $5 to purchase) are:
- Fiction River: No Humans Allowed edited by John Helfers
- Fade to Gold by Stefon Mears
- Backli’s Ford by Marcelle Dube
- Undermountain by Eric Kent Edstrom
If you pay more than the bonus price of just $15, you get all four of the regular titles, plus six more!
- The End of the World by Kristine Kathryn Rusch
- Starburst by Dean Wesley Smith
- Scifi Motherlode by Robert Jeschonek
- Rita Longknife – Enemy Unknown by Mike Shepherd
- Assemblers of Infinity by Kevin J. Anderson and Doug Beason
- Imposters by Blaze Ward
This bundle is available only for a limited time via storybundle.com/aliens. It allows easy reading on computers, smartphones, and tablets as well as Kindle and other ereaders via file transfer, email, and other methods. You get multiple DRM-free formats (.epub and .mobi) for all books.
In fact, all of the books and stories in this fantastic volume ask that age-old science fiction question in one way or another.
What would really happen if there were aliens among us? Grab this fantastic bundle and get a few answers from some of the top working science fiction writers.
Bundle buyers have a chance to donate a portion of their proceeds to AbleGamers.